When I get a spare moment, I’ll add this tidbit to the Big List of Lists page. Until then, enjoy this exclusive look at:
Ten Hints That Tell a Guy He’s Too Old to Ever Be Sexy Again
10) You still imagine yourself participating when you watch steamy love scenes at the movies — only now you consider how you’d break a damned hip, if you were to carry on like that.
9) Your idea of a date involves an episode of ‘Diagnosis: Murder‘ and a Denny’s Grand Slam breakfast. With the right girl, maybe there’ll be canasta afterward.
8) Two words: coin purse.
“Your idea of a date involves an episode of ‘Diagnosis: Murder‘ and a Denny’s Grand Slam breakfast.”
7) You’ve given up on finding yourself a smoking hot MILF, and set your sights on a nice matronly GILF, instead. You’d better hope she’s a Polydent user, Romeo.
6) Watching your favorite TV programs evokes thoughts like: ‘I wonder why Bea Arthur and that Dick Van Dyke fellow never got together. They could have had the most handsome children!‘
5) Girls no longer give you their phone numbers in bars; instead, they give you the number of a good toupee fitter.
4) Four more words: 1984 Buick Riviera sedan.
3) The barber shaves your ears during a haircut. He doesn’t even ask — he just does it.
2) You notice your nipples getting more tender and sensitive. It’s from your belt chafing them when you’ve pulled your pants up under your armpits. Who are you, Ed Grimley‘s dad?
1) You make Saturday Night Live references from before anyone reading this was even born. You’ll clearly never be sexy again — you ignorant slut.Permalink | 6 Comments