November 9, 2004
Man, am I scattered today. I’m walking around in a thick green NyQuil-induced fog, so I’m feeling even more random than usual. I think what I’ll do today is just post the contextless crap that’s whizzing through my head at the moment. I’ll try to update this as the day goes along (assuming my ‘fog’ doesn’t deteriorate into a ‘coma’), so check back for more nonsense later on. Now, though — let’s rock:
- Is it just me, or has that little ‘beauty mark’ that helped to make Jill Hennessy so sexy on Law and Order turned into a big, hairy full-blown mole now that she’s on Jordan’s Crossing?
- Am I the only one who constantly confuses Boutros Boutros-Ghali with Ruben Boumtje Boumtje? And now that they’re both a bit past their prime, would anyone notice if they switched places with each other?
- I have trouble eating raisins these days. Someone once bet me that I couldn’t eat raisins while thinking of naked old people. So, of course, now it’s nearly impossible for me to eat raisins without thinking of naked old people. *shudder*
- Lately, I’ve been drinking a fair amount of Glaceau ‘vitamin water’, including their ‘rescue’ green tea. Among other things, the green tea contains ‘rose hips’ and ‘lavender’. It is impossible to look manly while drinking anything containing rose hips or lavender, much less both. Even if no one else sees the label, I know they’re there. I may have to stop drinking vitamin water. Damn.
- I just found out that I’m the first Google hit for bovine pee trajectory. I don’t know what to say. I’m just so damned proud.
- Okay, folks — show’s over for the day. It’s nighttime, I’ve taken another dose of the nasty green stuff, and I’m off to bye-bye land. See you folks on the other side. Nighty-night now.
| 11 Comments